Most of us are familiar with Derma E through their Microdermabrasion Scrub, but they have so many more products that are made with natural and more health-conscious ingredients. Products can be found at dermae.com and health food stores.
Scalp Relief Shampoo
- has salicylic acid and tea tree oil to treat flaking and itchy scalp
- The tea tree oil gives a slight tingling sensation.
- My scalp has felt a lot better since I started shampooing with this.
- I still have some flakes, but the itching has decreased a lot.
- has the consistency of a conditioning balm
- very moisturizing
- I was surprised by how much I like this. Other natural conditioners don't work for me, but I like how the Scalp Relief Conditioner moisturized my hair and made it feel soft.
Psorzema Body Wash
- Gentle body wash - doesn't contain any dyes or fragrances
- leaves your skin feeling clean without drying it out
- Great option for people sensitive to shower gels with added fragrance!
- made for dry, scaly, flaky, itchy skin
- light, moisturizing cream that doesn't have a fragrance
- sinks in really quickly
- Derma E has a video explaining this product in detail.
- Good option for anyone who suffers from skin problems or has extremely sensitive skin.
- I've been using this on the dry, flaky spot under my eyebrow, and it has been working really well. The small spot doesn't flake off when I use this, and it helps to reduce the redness. It has almost gone away completely now. I've changed a couple of things in my skin care routine, so I'm not sure exactly what has helped the most. I can say that I did tell a difference after I applied it.
What have you used from Derma E?
Let's be friends!
Powered by BrandBacker.
Vitacost link is an affiliate link. I get store credit if you create an account and buy something.